Spouse Visa

Spousal, Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner & Marriage Visa Applications In London

You can apply for a spouse visa or marriage visa in your home country or country of your residence, if you are married to, civil partner / unmarried partner of, fiancé(e) of a British Citizen, a person who has Indefinite Leave to Remain, a person who has limited leave as a refugee or has been granted humanitarian protection, an EEA national with limited leave under the EU Settlement Scheme, or a person in the UK with limited leave as a Turkish worker or business person under Appendix ECAA Extension of Stay.

You may be able to apply from within the UK if you are already in the UK on a long-term visa other than a visitor visa. Our UK marriage visa lawyers in London can help ensure a successful application.

Those eligible includes:

  • Spouses
  • Civil partners
  • Unmarried partners
  • Children and other dependants (in all applicable categories)


You must be able to show:

  • You have made a valid application,
  • You meet the suitability requirements – i.e. you have no adverse character, immigration, and criminal history, and
  • You meet the eligibility requirements – i.e. relationship, financial, accommodation, and English language requirement.

These requirements can be proven with the help of vast accurate and relevant documentation.

Length of Marriage Visa
An initial visa will be granted for 33 months and an application within the UK will lead to a grant of 30 months leave, which can be extended for a further 30 months. If you continue to meet the requirements of this route for five years you may qualify for indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence).

Length of Visa as a fiancé(e)
As a fiancé, you will be issued a visa for 6 months initially, within which you will have to marry your sponsor or register your civil partnership and apply for leave to remain, which will be granted for 30 months.

Our fixed fees for this category range from £1550 to £5000 plus VAT and disbursements. Disbursements typically include Home Office / Visa fees, Immigration Health Surcharge fees, biometrics enrolment fees, optional premium appointments, translations, courier and postage etc.

Contact Marriage Visa Lawyers in London
At Karir immigration lawyers in Central London, we have a wealth of expertise in assisting clients with their applications under the family route. For expert advice and assistance with your application as a family member, please contact us.

Contact Us

T: 020 7965 7207
Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 6pm

Click here >


42 Upper Berkeley Street

By Appointment Only

Contact Us

M: 07881404347
T: 020 7965 7207
Monday - Friday:
9:30am - 6pm

Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176