UK Immigration Solutions

You tell us your immigration problem and we will find a solution for you.

Whether you are an individual, family, global company or a start-up business, we provide bespoke services to clients across the UK and overseas to meet all of your immigration needs.

About Us

Immigration Services

Founder's Statement

Click here >





Asylum & Human Rights


Litigation & Appeals

Welcome to Karir

Karir Solicitors is a progressive and forward thinking immigration law firm based in London.

The firm provides specialist advice on all aspects of UK immigration, nationality, human rights, asylum and European Union law. The firm maintains its success in providing clear and strategic services tailored for each situation and client under the traditional categories of immigration law whilst offering specialist advice at the cutting edge of radically changing and newly evolving areas.

We represent individuals, families and businesses on complex and contentious legal issues. We continuously strive to find solutions to client’s legal problems and have an outstanding record of success.

We take the lead, and we deliver!

We know firsthand that the process of immigration has the potential to change people’s lives. The stress that comes with the decision of move to a new country is inevitable. We, therefore, get personally involved with your case all the way through to completion to minimise the stress that comes with the legal process of your move to the UK.

Work Visa

This route is for individuals who have an offer of a skilled job from UK employer that is on the Home Office register of sponsors.

Study Visa

If you are coming to study in the UK, you will have to apply for a visa under Tier 4 of the points-based system.

Visitors Visa

This category is for people who are seeking to enter the UK for a temporary purpose, such as a tourist, to visit family or friends, to carry out business activities, etc.

Sponsor License Applications

An application for a Sponsor Licence is a process which allows UK based employers and education institutions to prove to the Home Office that they are eligible to be placed on the register of sponsor.

Spouse Visa

You can apply for a spouse visa or marriage visa in your home country or country of your residence, if you are a non-EEA national married to, civil partner / unmarried partner of, fiancé(e) of a British Citizen.

Global Talent Visa

For individuals in the fields of science and research, digital technology and arts and culture wishing to work in the UK.

Sole Representative Visa

This route is for businesses that have an established presence outside the UK and would like to set up a branch or subsidiary in the UK.

Innovator Visa

The innovator visa is for more experienced business people seeking to establish a business in the UK.

Investor client

“Monica you are a fantastic immigration lawyer. I tried three different ones before and there were always issues of misunderstanding or poor attention to details…You are the first lawyer with whom I can stop worrying about my future in the UK. I was lucky having met you at all”

Spouse Visa client

“Thank you so much for your help in securing us a happy future. We couldn’t do it without you. We are really happy with our visa”

Long Residence Client

“Quality of service is mile apart from others. They are trustworthy, reliable, honest and” have professionalism all way long”

Visitor visa client with 10 year ban

“You made possible the impossible …I would like to thank my lawyer Monica Karir for her vote of confidence, professionalism and exceptional interest in my case … I am extremely happy with the service provided to me”

Contact Us

T: 020 7965 7207
Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 6pm

Click here >


42 Upper Berkeley Street

By Appointment Only

Contact Us

M: 07881404347
T: 020 7965 7207
Monday - Friday:
9:30am - 6pm

Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176