Work Visa – Tier 2 (General, intra-company transfer, sportspersons, religious workers)
Tier 2 General Visa Applications In London
This route is for individuals who have an offer of a skilled job from UK employer that is on the Home Office register of sponsors. Receive expert guidance from our Tier 2 general visa application lawyers in London.
To apply under Tier 2 route, you must:
- have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from an employer that is a licensed sponsor in the UK,
- be offered a skilled job,
be paid appropriate salary,
- meet the English language requirement,
- meet the maintenance requirement,
- not been resident in the UK as Tier 2 migrant during the 12 months immediately prior to the date of the application, unless you were in the UK as a Tier 2 migrant with a certificate of sponsorship (CoS) which was assigned for 3 months or fewer, or will earn a gross salary of £155,300 or higher, and
- not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal.
Length of visa
Entry clearance will be granted for up to 5 years plus one month – if the period of engagement shown on the CoS is longer than 3 years and if higher visa fee has been paid, or for the period of engagement shown on the CoS plus one month. Our tier 2 general lawyers in London can help you understand the details of your visa fully.
Contact our Tier 2 Visa Lawyers in London
At Karir immigration lawyers in London, we have a wealth of expertise in assisting clients with their Tier 2 visa applications. For expert advice and assistance with a Tier 2 visa application, please contact us.
Other Tier 2 services
Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176