Tier 1 Investor Visa Immigration Lawyers in London
This route is for people with high net worth, who would like to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. Our immigration lawyers in Central London would be happy to facilitate the process in as straightforward a manner as possible.
Initial application – Tier 1 Investor Visa
To qualify for entry clearance or leave to remain as Tier 1 (Investor), you must be able to prove that:
- You have £2 million or more investment funds, to invest in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
- Funds belong to you or your partner.
- Funds are held in a regulated financial institution(s) and freely disposable in the UK.
- You have opened a UK bank account.
- You are aged 18 or older.
Length of visa/ leave:
Entry clearance will be granted for 3 years and 4 months and if switching in country, leave will be granted for 3 years. Our immigration lawyers travel through London to provide expert advice on how to ensure the UK investor visa you are granted meets your requirements.
Extension application – Tier 1 Investor visa
You can apply for an extension to stay in the UK as Tier 1 Investor if you can prove that you:
- have £2 million or more under your control in the UK.
- have invested those funds in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active UK companies.
- the investment was made within 3 months of your arrival into the UK or from the visa or leave valid from date.
Length of leave: Extension will be granted for 2 years.
Settlement application – Tier 1 Investor visa
Depending on the sum of investment made, you can:
- apply to settle after 5 years if you invested £2 million.
- apply to settle after 3 years if you invested £5 million.
- apply to settle after 2 years if you invested £10 million.
Our fixed fees for individual Tier 1 application range from £3000 to £6000 plus VAT and disbursements. Disbursements include Home Office / Visa fees, Immigration Health Surcharge fees, biometrics enrolment fees, optional premium appointments, translations, courier and postage etc.
Contact Investor Visa Lawyers London
At Karir, our immigration lawyers in Central London have a wealth of expertise of assisting high net worth individual clients with their investor visa applications. For expert advice and assistance with a Tier 1 Investor visa application, please contact us.
Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176