Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer in London
Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa Applications In London
Our tier 2 intra- company transfer visa lawyers in London can help facilitate your access to the UK. Tier 2 Intra-company transfer category of this route caters for multinational companies to transfer their employees from outside the UK to fill a specific vacancy in their UK branch, which cannot be filled by the settled workers in the UK. There are three sub-categories within the Tier 2 Intra-company transfer route.
Tier 2 Intra-company transfer – Long term staff visa is for employees who have been employed outside the UK for at least 12 months and want to travel to the UK to stay for longer than 12 months to fill a specific vacancy. The maximum time you can stay in the UK as Long Term staff is 5 years, or 9 years if earning a salary of £155,300 per annum or more.
Tier 2 Intra-company transfer – Short term staff visa is for employees who have been employed outside the UK for at least 12 months and want to travel to the UK to stay for a maximum of 12 months to fill a specific vacancy. This route closes on 6 April 2017.
Tier 2 Intra-company transfer – Graduate trainee visa is for recent graduate recruits being transferred to a UK branch of an organisation for the purpose of training. The graduate trainee must be coming to the UK as part of a structured graduate training programme with clearly defined progression towards a managerial or specialist role within an organisation for a maximum period of 12 months.
Initial Application – Tier 2 Intra company transfer visa
To apply under Tier 2 intra company transfer route, you must:
- have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from an employer that is a licensed sponsor in the UK,
- be paid salary at the appropriate rate for your type of visa, which is for:
- Long Term Staff £41,500 or the appropriate rate for the job, whichever is the higher,
- Short Term Staff £30,000 or the appropriate rate for the job, whichever is the higher,
- Graduate Trainee £23,000 or the appropriate rate for the job, whichever is the higher
- be able to demonstrate that you have been employed outside the UK by sponsoring organization,
- meet the maintenance requirement by showing you have sufficient funds to support yourself in the UK,
- not been resident in the UK as Tier 2 migrant during the 12 months immediately prior to the date of the application, unless you were in the UK as a Tier 2 migrant with a certificate of sponsorship (CoS) which was assigned for 3 months or fewer, or will earn a gross salary of £155,300 or higher, and
- not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal.
Length of visa
Depending on your visa type, you can be issued a visa for up to the maximum duration of:
- 9 years for Long-term Staff (if earning more than £155,300 per year)
- 5 years for Long-term Staff (if earning less than £155,300 per year)
- 12 months for Short-term staff
- 12 months for Graduate Trainee
Extension Application – Tier 2 Intra company transfer visa
You can extend your stay in the UK under a Tier 2 Intra-company transfer visa for maximum durations stated above if you can prove that:
- you are still required for the job you received your previous visa for,
- you still work for the employer who provided your certificate of sponsorship
- you still earn an appropriate salary
Settlement Application – Tier 2 Intra company transfer Visa
You cannot qualify for settlement under this route.
Our fixed fees for individual Tier 2 application range from £1550 to £2550 plus VAT and disbursements. Disbursements typically include Home Office / Visa fees, Immigration Health Surcharge fees, Certificate of Sponsorship fees, Immigration skills charge, biometrics enrolment fees, optional premium appointments, translations, courier and postage etc.
Contact our Tier 2 Intra company transfer Visa Lawyers in London
At Karir immigration lawyers in London, we have a wealth of expertise in assisting clients with their Tier 2 visa applications. For expert advice and assistance with a Tier 2 visa application, please contact us.
Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176