Domestic Worker Visa
Domestic Worker Visa Applications In London
This route is for domestic workers (including cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, those providing personal care for their employer and their family, and nannies) who want to travel to the UK with their employer, for a period of up to six months.
Requirements for Domestic Worker Visa Application
In order to qualify for a domestic worker visa, you must be able to prove that:
- you are a domestic worker in a private household,
- you have worked for your employer for at least one year,
- you work in the same household as your employer or one they use regularly,
- you plan to travel to the UK with your employer, their partner or children,
- you intend to work as a full-time domestic worker in a UK household your employer will live in,
- you intend to leave the UK at the end of 6 months or at the same time as your employer,
- you are able to support yourself in the UK without the need for public funds,
- you are a non-EEA national, and
- you are 18 years of age or more.
Length of Visa
On approval of your application, you will be granted a visa for six months.
Our fixed fees for individual Domestic Worker application range from £1550 to £2550 plus disbursements. Disbursements typically include Home Office / Visa fees, optional premium appointments, translations, courier and postage etc.
Contact our Domestic Worker Visa Lawyers in London
At Karir immigration lawyers in and London, we have wealth of expertise in assisting individuals with their domestic worker visa applications. For expert advice and assistance with Domestic Worker Visa application, please contact us.
Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176