Tier 2 Religious Worker Visa In London
Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa Applications In London
This route is for Ministers of Religion undertaking preaching and pastoral work within their faith community in the UK. Our immigration lawyers in London can assist you with obtaining one.
Initial Application – Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
To apply under Tier 2 Minister of Religion route, you must:
- have been offered a job within a religious order and have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from a UK employer,
- meet the maintenance requirement by showing you have sufficient funds to support yourself in the UK,
- meet the English language requirement at B2 CEFR level
- not been resident in the UK as Tier 2 migrant during the 12 months immediately prior to the date of the application, unless you were in the UK as a Tier 2 migrant with a certificate of sponsorship (CoS) which was assigned for 3 months or fewer, or will earn a gross salary of £155,300 or higher, and
- not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal.
Length of visa
You will be granted leave up to 3 years, with the possibility of extending for a further 3 years. However, you will not be able to extend your total stay beyond 6 years.
Extension Application – Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
You can extend your stay in the UK if you can prove that you continue to meet the requirements of this visa and that you have a new certificate of sponsorship from your employer.
Settlement Application – Tier 2 Minister of Religion
You can apply for indefinite leave to remain on completing a period of 5 years’ lawful residence in the UK. For more information, contact one of our immigration lawyers in London.
To qualify for settlement you must be able to prove that:
- you are still required for the job that you were last sponsored to undertake in the UK,
- you will be paid at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 sponsors published by the Home Office,
- you have sufficient knowledge of the English language and have passed Life in the UK test.
Our fixed fees for individual Tier 2 application range from £1550 to £2550 plus VAT and disbursements. Disbursements typically include Home Office / Visa fees, Immigration Health Surcharge fees, Certificate of Sponsorship fees, biometrics enrolment fees, optional premium appointments, translations, courier and postage etc.
Contact Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa Lawyers
At the Karir Immigration Lawyer Firm, we have a wealth of expertise in assisting clients with their Tier 2 visa applications. For expert advice and assistance with a Tier 2 visa application, please contact us. Our immigration lawyers operate in London.
Authorised and Regulated
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA Number: 627176