The Upper Tribunal dismisses the appellant’s appeal for submitting a document in support her entry clearance application which unknown to her contained a false statement. The false statement was made by a third party in a document that was procured by the sponsor and relied upon by the appellant. It is the knowledge of the third party and that of the sponsor in relation to the false statement in the document relied upon by the appellant, the case fell to be refused under paragraph 320(7A).
- Electronic Travel Authorisation
- Settlement application – When can it be varied to permission to stay instead!
- Routes for Ukrainian nationals seeking sanctuary in the UK
- Launch of the High Potential Individual route and Scale-up route
- New Global Business Mobility routes come into effect on 11 April 2022