The Upper Tribunal dismisses the appellant’s appeal for submitting a document in support her entry clearance application which unknown to her contained a false statement. The false statement was made by a third party in a document that was procured by the sponsor and relied upon by the appellant. It is the knowledge of the third party and that of the sponsor in relation to the false statement in the document relied upon by the appellant, the case fell to be refused under paragraph 320(7A).
- Temporary adjusted Right to Work checks due to Covid 19 pandemic to end on 31 August 2021
- Exceptional assurance extended to beyond 30 September 2021
- Zambrano Cases (Primary Carer of a British Citizen)
- UK to introduce Electronic Travel Authorisations for non-visa nationals
- Young Professionals Scheme visa for Indian nationals